Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Men can fix ANYTHING



Don't have a spoon?
I can fix that!



Seatbelt broken?
I can fix that!



New TV too big for the old cabinet?
I can fix that!



Electrical problem?
I can fix that!



Car stereo stolen?
I can fix that!



Bookshelf cracking under the weight?
I can fix that!



Can't afford a real GPS?
I can fix that!



No ice chest?
I can fix that!



Can't read the ATM screen?
I can fix that!



Car imported from the wrong country?
I can fix that!



Satellite go out in the rain?
I can fix that!



Electric stove broken & can't heat coffee?
I fixed that.



Wiper motor burned out?
I can fix that!


Display rack falling over?
I can fix that!



Exhaust pipe dragging?
I can fix that!



Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry?
I can fix that!



Cables falling behind the desk?
I can fix that!


(I actually think that's ingenious.)

Out of diapers? I can fix that!


I am speechless!